Saturday, April 21, 2012

This month in ALLURE...

Hihi!

---

Posting on my phone so please excuses me. I'm currently working full time and going to the gym 5 days/week right now. :) very busy... I have made a few new purchaces but noting to scream about. Weight loss kind of defeats the purpouse of buying anything.. :(

Plus I'm so exhausted I spend all my time sleeping. Maybe I should retire this blog... I'm never here!

Aside from that I did reverse tye-dye for the 1st time...

---

who knows. Once the weather gets nicer I might start dressing up again.. It just sucks because work/gym/no time to day anything/sweaty. Do you girls wear make when exercising? I'm talking some serious sweat...haha...

---

On a side note May 13th is my birthday!

----

XOXOMOKO!!!



2 comments:

  1. Hello!!!
    Nice blog!!!
    I just found it!

    I made a blog a month ago and i would appreciate it if you could check it out and follow if you like it!

    It is http://newfashionorder.blogspot.com/


    Oh btw i took part in a contest for a trip in Korea.The winner will be decided on the views of his video.
    So i would really appreciate it if you could check it out and tell your friends to check it out to!
    Thank you!!!

    The link is this! Korea Contest

    ReplyDelete


  2. If you’re going to strap on the same fake watchesevery day, it needs to look good with both your Tuesday suit and your Sunday t-shirt, but you don’t want it to be boring. You don’t have to spend five figures to get a great breitling replica.Theklockor kopior Globemaster ($120) handles all situations effortlessly and is packed with technology like a totally anti-magnetic movement and a more accurate and durable co-axial escapement,you’ll notice the seconds hand seems to tick like on a quartz
    rolex replica, but this rolex replicais because of a special gear-and-spring system inside that gives it the so-called “deadbeat seconds” for more precise timekeeping.As the brand’s iconic omega repliqueindividual product, admirable adroitness and absolute kelly 35cm demonstrates what both central and outside.
    Buy Cheap air max
    online.


    ReplyDelete