Friday, October 14, 2011

RANZUKI : 11/2011 QUICKLOOK / SNAPSHOT

Hihi~

---

Just posting up some snapshots of the mags I picked up.. :)

If you see something you like let me know and I'll get a better version of it up.. <3



FOLLOW FOR MORE



@greendressthing=pajamas? Forgive me but I don't get it.


I've seen this ad (and others) litterd inside all the mags I have gotten EXCEPT EGG and POPTEEN.. that's sad. :< This is just sickly. The media would be all over this if it was being promoted here like this is being promoted.


omnomnomnom.. I was tempted to try this tonight..!

There's pages of this in this issue..This is a section of the first page. They also go into it on lower lashes. I can put up more upon request.


Pages of these; may try it.. :P

<3 this






---

Up next is ViVi!

---

XOXOMOKO~!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. I need that Crying Heart shirt in my life.

    ReplyDelete