Monday, September 26, 2011

Makin' me Private + Busy + New!

Hihi~

---

Sory for the delay of Friday post! I was really busy and didn't even have the time to do anything but run around.

---

I finally got my new phone!

Samsung Captivate!

Features:
Android 2.2 plat
Touch screen only (As was my Samsung Solstice <3)
Pretty much a normal phone.

I've been using 美图秀秀 on it.. great program/app!

I used it on my walk with my sister and her pup. I snapped a quick pic...


It was a hot/muggy day and bugs were out by the river. UGH! I had bbq chichken and bbq pork pizza...!




Chichken BBQ Pizza!


---

NYC in 7 days and I still can't find many +size clothing stores.. :< But I'm on point with NYC funds..! I'm going to make sure to take MANY pictures!! I'm thinking of either going to a club or making reservations as a really nice resturant for the night I am staying.. All I know is Forever 21 @ Time Square is open till 2AM! HAH!


---

IMPORTANT!!!


Someone is harassing me and won't leave me alone so I am blocking off all forms of communication. I know this person checks my blog to 'spy' on me. Because of this I am going private. I am sorry..

Down the road I may go back to being public but this person serisouly needs to -BACK OFF-.. You know who you are.

Because of this starting my next post my blog will be put to private.

---

Thank you!!

XOXOMOKO!

2 comments:

  1. Stalkers suck. I'm really sorry this person is harassing you. I hope you can return to public posting soon! I enjoy your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It happens. Nothing I can't handle. :) Thank you for your concern. They haven't been bothing me as much latley so I may not go private!

    ReplyDelete