Friday, May 27, 2011

I musta' sweated off 20 lbs today!

Hihi!

---

As you can tell, It's really hot/humid. Plus I was doing laundry... I was so sweaty. Good thing I went out with no make.

Aside from setting make with powder what are other ways to prevent make from running off/getting sticky when humid/hot/sweaty?

I also did some shopping. This discount place near me sells some decent lashes for $1.50-$3.00. Some cust clips/nail things. Not alot of makeup.. Got a new mascara and some lash glue. Not DUO but Reva\lon precision. I must say the glue helped 100%!

---

I did purchade some shade(s) for conturing. My boyfriend didnt notice the differnce but I took before and after photos and it's pretty obvious.. huhu.

---

I actually have a couple before and after photos to share. As well as the makeup I use mainly for acquireng the gyaru-look / every day use. I'll make a chart with details of what I use them for..

---

ALSO!

I posted in the KOGAL-PANEL on Livejournal and I recieved good feedback on the lash situation. As far as the clothing suggestions--I REALLY liked the input. I'm more considerate of spending some money on a nice pair of boots.. But the other clothing? I don't HAVE to buy it from Torrid. I like to shop around for the best deal. But if it comes down to it it's something I'm prepared to do.

---

On a side note.. FINANCALLY I'm buckling down. I spend about $20.00-$40.00 every time I do laundry (Friday/sat) to get anything I need/want. I also smoke (Huhu..USA gold LIGHT 100's.)  so I just buy what I need for the week. I leave an emergency $20.00 for myself. No more cabs! No more ordering out! No more ATM! I'll be able to deposite about $240.00/wk into my account. Sadly, today I'm spending $130.00 on my sisters buirthday present. Obvisouly, we have different taste. :9 But from here on out I'm only worried about 4 things!

-Cellphone bill
-College loan
-Shopping (foot, needs)
-CATS (I wub my cats.. :3)

Everything else can be put on hold untill.. something. I have nothing to save for. HAHA.

---

PICCUS!!

If you nhave any questions let me know!

Obviousness.

Obviousness.

As it says, first attempt. I like that around the middle of my nose where it attatches to my face..it doesnt look as 'swollen'(?).

GIANT LIGHTER! I'm gemming the crap out of it since i'll have it for a while. Huhu~

---

XoxoMOKO~!

No comments:

Post a Comment