Friday, July 22, 2011

102 Outside~NYC

Hihi~

---

Neadless to say it's 102 outside. No make/hair for me. I threw up my hair and put on sunnies and trecked to cash my check~

Boo~Bear went with <3~

We ate at McDonalds (Closest thing. TT3TT) and then I made a savings account for my 2-night saty in NYC!

---

About NYC::

 Most Def going 2nd or 3rd week of October, probably a Wednesday, Thursday, Friday..

I'm generating a battle plan and finding a Hotel in the center of everwhere I want to go...

I have a small list (About 8 stores) so far that I want to go to.. I'm planning on making that list bigger as time goes on.

Very exciting!! I'm going to attempt to generate the starts of a new wardrobe~ and get a few outfits/acceor that will help with Gyaru~For NYC there arn't a lot of plus-size places to shop at. 3 story forever 21 plus size~ yess open till 2 AM. Very exciting.

I am so excited!!

If you know of any places please let me know!!

---

Oh, and outfits.. I have no idea. I mean, I can dress good but my gyaru-clothing is lacking. A lot. I have a hour-glass shape and am round. Huge arse/boobs (sorry~~) so I am far from 'normal'; w/e.

If you see an outfit/style you think would look good on me let me know! I have no idea what my style is.

I still dress like a college kid; I guess. :/

nOn Thanks for everything!

---

XOXOMOKO

No comments:

Post a Comment