Friday, July 8, 2011

Rain days; BB Cream and Volume!

Hihi~

---

Just to start off.. bad weather, bad start to the day. I had bad timing EVERYWHERE. I never got a chance to do my hair and my make is sub-par..




No matter how much I contour it never shows in the pics. I keep hearing CONTOUR MORE but if you saw me in person I'm on the border of obvious.. T__T

Lashes: angel top; nude bottom

---

I did go to Sephora and get a sample of BOSICA BB Cream (I see them calling it Beauty Balm)..


I have enough of a sample for 3 uses. Not sure if i'll fall in love for it or not with that many uses.. we'll see!

I'll let you know!

---

I've been told that I need more volume to my hair. I've used mousse, spray, gel.. etc.. all claiming to make hair more volumis! I have not really seen much results from these items.

I was reading in one of my mags about Got2b POWDER'ful..


I have yet to use it but it goes in dry hair which I like.. I did put a bit on my hand to feel the texture. it's like a very fine ground.. powder.. that dissppears when rubbed together in your palms.. then you put it in your hair--BUT ANYWAY. We'll learn more about my experience with this tomorrow, perhaps.

---

Thanks for staying with me! If you've used Bosica BB cream or Got2b POWDER'ful let me know your experiences!!

---

XOXOMOKO!

No comments:

Post a Comment