Saturday, July 30, 2011

Two Shirts is better then one.

Hihi~

---

I didn't take many good photo this friday. I haven't been feeling well. I did go to Old Navy (On the way to PC) and fount a $4.00 sale one graphic shirts! I saw about 4 cute ones but was sold on only two..

I also picked up a HELLO KITTY tin for my coins.. <3

Really happy with this shirt.. scoop neck.. lace flowers and blach gems in the middle..

Normally I woudn't get something like this. D: I liked it and for $4.00 I'de give it a try.

---

I do have pics of my make for the day but it didn't turn out the way I expected. And my contacts were giving me a hard time so my lowereye make is sub-par.

I'll go through my camera tomorrow and possibly do another update. Perhaps try some coords...

---

XOXOMOKO

No comments:

Post a Comment