Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday~Friday~ IT'S FRIDAY!

Hihi~

---

So let me tell you about friday.

I NEVER work friday. It's my one set day off. It's the day where I do the following, every friday.

  • Laundry
  • Eat lunch out
  • Cash my check
  • Go to the mall
  • Food/Needs shopping
So it's really the only day where I can put my hair/make together and the day where I mainly take pics.

---

And the results of friday:::
TA DAAAHH!!


I really like my lense.. I wore them for 6 hours with no discomfert. Watery at first though... TTwTT

He never take a serious pic~~ <3 Boo~Bear

Just a better shot for lense-sake!

---

I'm thinking in a month or two of investing in another pair--lavander or blue.. or even pink. I know I already have blue eyes but I wouldn't mind more of a pop!

And the lense are VERY comfy! <3

---

HAPPY FRIDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment