Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Lense Post!! New Adult Green!! PICS!

Hihi!

---

So I recieved my lenses a few days ago. Working 12 hours 4 days in a row prevents me form making posts the way I normally do.. TT_TT

---

Follow for more pics and lense information..and tutorial informations~~ VVVV








---

So these are my first.


I got them in New Adult Green from  PinkyParadise..!

First time wearing>felt weird.
Second time wearing> Felt weird. They flipped so I can't tell which side goes on my eyes and which side points out.. D: I'm not sure how to figure this out.

For a first-timer.. not too bad. I suppose the longer I wear them the more comfertable they'll be? My eyes just need to get used to them I suppose..

---

TUTORIALS!!!

Wednesdau, 6/29/2011 I will start posting the tutorials I have collected from various websites/blogs/forums/links/etc..

---

XOXOMOKO

3 comments:

  1. Awwwhs you look beautiful;; they look great on you&& looks so natural.(:

    http://czarinacuison.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Are they comfortable to wear them for 6-8 hours??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very much! Just keep some good eye drops in hand. :) Some say it's not recommended after 6 hours though.

      Delete