Friday, June 10, 2011

Hair, lashes, lenses.. OH MY!

Hihi~!

---

So recently I've been obsessed with korean tv. I'm half way through Playful Kiss <3

ASIDE FROM THAT~

---

First off, hair pic.


Toner was added after highlights. The stylist compared it to jennifer Aniston. I guess.. Side swept bangs, long layers.

---

I orderd my first pair of lenses from PinkyParadise in New Adult Green and am expecting as long as a month! Huhu~ >3<

I'll post pics and review when arrived and after a day of soaking...

---

And LASHES!

The Lovely D-Tan has Build Your Own Diamond Lash Sets! She's setting my up with a set right now. Go check it out!

She's so sweet and helpful <3

---

Thanks for all the paitence!

XOXOMOKO!

1 comment:

  1. I recommend the dolly set. I bought those ones recently and they are very nice. <3

    ReplyDelete