Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Some problems..

Hihi!

---

I really need advice. :(

I'm coming into some problems..

Lashes-I've noticed my lid--near my lash is getting irritatated. The ends of the fake lashes are causind the irritation it it's quite painful.  They're like, pressing into my skin and it's getting raw. Is there any way to avoid this?

Lenses-I want pink/violet/gray. I want 14.0mm. But I don't want to cover my eyes, I want something a big bigger. Does 14.0mm do that or is that normal iris size? And if I buy mutiple lenses I need to invest in mutiple cases to hold them in, correct? Is there a better brand of lenses? Plus I want a pair that'll have a 1yr lifespan.

Ohh~~ I don't know what I'm doing. :(( I just threw myself into a pool of lenses and I don't wanna screw myself. I have no knowlage in lenses.....

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you are having an allergic reaction to the lash glue. So far all the lenses I have bought their lifespan is that of a year. My newest pair I got them from here. -> http://pinkyparadise.com/index.asp

    And they send a lenses case for them. Really cute bear one <3. Anyways, I hope this helps you out a little bit.

    ReplyDelete