Wednesday, June 29, 2011

BEFORE AND AFTER : The Importance of Make/Hair for Gyaru + TUTORIAL INDEX

Hihi

--

  INDEX

PEASE CONTINUE TO BOTTOM OF POST AND CLIK LINK FOR BEFORE/AFTER PICS!
  1. TUTORIAL POST 1: FOUNDATION/PREP
  2. TUTORIAL POST 2: BROW
  3. TUTORIAL POST 3: CONTOUR
  4. TUTORIAL POST 4: BLUSH
  5. TUTORIAL POST 5: MAKE>PIC HEAVY
  6. TUTORIAL POST 6: HAIR STYLE>PIC HEAVY
  7. TUTORIAL POST 7: NAILS
  8. TUTORIAL POST 8 : EXERCISE
I also want to include some -VERY- helpful tips from UNIVERSIAL DOLL! Please check them out..!

UD-Dieting
UD-Guide on BANGS!
UD-Hair Extensions
UD-Eyelashes
UD-Circle Lense
CUD-Circle Lense
Please enjoy! And give feedback or link to other tutorials so they can be provided for future refrence!

Links to other tutorial spams in my blog...
Make Tutorial Spam 1
Make Tutorial Spam 2
Hair Tutorial Spam 1

I keep getting a SERVER REJECTED messgae for a lot of the pics.. T_T I'm manually uploading them to my PB and direct linking them.. this process is taking HOURS for all these posts..I hope it's apprecaited! <3
---

BEFORE AND AFTER to me shows why the make is such an important part of Gyaru.










No comments:

Post a Comment