Friday, August 26, 2011

On the way to a new room! + Shirt/Pics++!

Hihi~

---

First of I just want to say YAY! 60th Post! :D

---

So I went out today, laundry/adult stuff like running around, then orderd my bed (delivery for wed) and picked up a rug, 2 decor pillows, and a bed set.. this is what I ended up with!

Bed Set: powder pink and beige- Comferter (reversiable), 2 sham (also reversiable), 2 sheet (fitted, top). Now all I need is a new bed skirt..I have a grey one and my old bed set is grey/seafoam green so It could work..

2 decor pillow and 2 pillow cases (I love 4 pillows!).. I fell in love with the striped one as soon as I saw it.. Huge and Fluffy! The 2nd one was a hard choice. I couldnt find a matching beige/pink pillowcase so I had to involve another colour.. and this one gave me the most oppertunity! I love Marshalls!

The colours are brighter in person.. I saw this while getting my bed and loved it but I hadnt decided on a bed set.. I completly forgot about this rug while shopping and before I actually bought a diff. rug I rememberd this!! I picked it up last. Ended where I began.. HUU~

---

So I'm painting my floor white, walls white, new drop-down tiles (white) and the Drop-Down Grid I am thinking of getting colourful with.. or should I just stick to BLACK? It's such a pain to paint it. And gosh! What colour should the trim in the room be? Not to mention needed new shelves!! ARGH

Did I mention my closet has no doors?! I use sheet/curtians. Which is something I'm going to have to update.. along with my window. Ahh.. so much to do!!


----

My first stop was Old Navy only because they're cute and have great sales! I picked up this T for $6.00!

There you can see the lace deco.. cute and simple. I'm in love with white tops (Which is bad <~~big girl ... oh well!)


---

BUG EYED! no really, I was so busy I just didn't have time to take pic. This was at the end of the day~~ Huu!

----

So Wednesday! Expect a room post! It'll still be a work in progress (Yellow Walls/brown floor anyone? :D)

Untill then!

---

XOXOMOKO!

No comments:

Post a Comment