Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My Room : Before AND After (WIP)

Hihi~

---
So as I've stated I've been doing over my room. I started Sunday night. It's Wednesday Night? Oo..

Well, I took before and after pics but it's still a work in progress.. But I've come a long way.

---

First of all let me tell  you no one comes over expect very close friends. So who care about my room? Well! I know what you surround yourself with can affect you! Plus It was just so..nasty. I needed a reason to go through my stuff and organize/throw stuff out. Plus I needed a new bed.. which meant new sheets...etc etc..You get it.

Click for BEFORE AND AFTER Pics!



BEFORE



AFTER

Changes : I have to finish the floor still..ran out of paint. Same with ceiling.  White all over, cleaned out all storage from right side and painted it. Added curtian! So cute :D

Future Plans : I want to install a closet kit.. and have to right enclove have a nice comfy chair.. kind of like a comfy small living space. Maybe a lamp too!

BEFORE

The painting above my light is by Roland Tiemann

AFTER

NOTE: White square in middle of wall is from flash.
Veiw CHANGES and FUTURE PLANS below!

AFTER

Changes : I think it's obvious. Removed -everything- and painted it white. relocated some artowkr in my room (That painting is by my great grandfather, Roland Tiemann) I also got a new bed and bedding! AND A RUG. Painted the floor white.

Future Plans : more decor. Maybe a 3rd deco pillow. More Shelving. Floating boxes or something..Finish floor and finish repairing hole/s in wall.

---

So what do you think? For 3 days work (Actually only 2 days. One of the days I had no time.)

If you have any imput let me know! Maybe some deco ideas?


---


XOXOMOKO~!

No comments:

Post a Comment